PURSUING JUSTICE FOR CLIENTS
The unrelenting pursuit of justice for my clients has been the sole focus of my law practice for almost 40 years. I work hard for my clients and I have created a law firm of diligent lawyers and administrative staff who believe, as do I, that a positive conclusion in a case results from persistence and skill in the handling of every aspect of a file, as well as the ability to maintain effective communication among all parties.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
After graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1976 with a major in European Cultural History, I earned my J.D. from the Creighton University School of Law in Omaha, Nebraska, in 1980. I learned how to practice law from one of the best criminal defense lawyers in the country, my uncle, Ron Meshbesher, for over eight years before striking out on my own with partners to start a new criminal defense/personal injury firm. Eight years after that, in 1997, I created Meshbesher & Associates with the goal of continuing and enriching my tradition of successful outcomes combined with good, old-fashioned attentive service to my clients.
REPRESENTATION FROM A CERTIFIED TRIAL SPECIALIST
I now have the privilege, through the multi-talented team of associates at Meshbesher & Associates I have gathered together, to expand upon my legacy of personal service and favorable results. Whether it be a personal injury, wrongful death, civil rights, or criminal defense case, my colleagues and I are prepared to devote the time, attention, and resources to your case that it deserves. We will gladly speak with you to evaluate how we may assist you, your friend, or family member during your difficult time.
CERTIFIED LEGAL SPECIALTIES
- Certified Trial Specialist, National Board of Trial Advocacy, Minnesota State
- Minnesota, 1981
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1981
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1992
- Wisconsin, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1999
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1999
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska: J.D. - 1980
- University of Wisconsin: B.A. - 1976
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Member
- Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers of Minnesota, Member
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Meshbesher, Birrell & Dunlap, Ltd., 1989 - 1997
- Meshbesher, Singer & Spence, 1981 - 1989
Contact the firm today at (612) 200-1526 to discuss your case with a skilled and experienced Minneapolis attorney.