PERSONAL INJURY & CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY
I believe the best results begin with a collaborative attorney-client relationship and are realized through hard work and perseverance. That is why I take a hands-on approach to my clients' cases from the start and fight until their goals are achieved. My focus at Meshbesher & Associates is plaintiff's-side personal injury and civil rights cases. I have extensive experience in these areas from the pre-claim investigation, through settlement negotiations, litigation, and trial. I attribute my track record of success to dedicated and personalized attention to each case I handle.
I earned my Bachelor's Degree from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, where I double majored in economics and philosophy. I then came home to Minnesota in 2006 and attended the University of Minnesota Law School, graduating in 2009. During law school, I was a staff member and editor of the Minnesota Journal of International Law. I am admitted to practice with the Minnesota State Bar, the Federal District Court in Minnesota, and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Since joining Meshbesher & Associates in 2012, I have handled hundreds of personal injury and civil rights cases, ranging from small but important claims involving temporary injuries to wrongful death and major civil rights cases, some of which have gained national media and government attention. I am more than happy to speak with you directly about your potential case today.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Minnesota, 2009
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 2011
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota: J.D. – 2009; Honors: Article Published: China’s New Anti-Monopoly Law: Addressing Foreign Competitors and Commentators, 17 MINN. J. INT’L L. 503 (2008); Law Journal: Journal of International Law, Note and Comment Editor, 2008 – 2009; Law Journal: Journal of International Law, Staff Member, 2007 - 2008
- Miami University: B.A. - 2006
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- Volunteer Lawyers Network, Formerly
Contact Meshbesher & Associates online or by phone at (612) 200-1526 to discuss your situation with a personal injury attorney in Minneapolis today.