CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
I completed my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Criminal Justice and Spanish at the University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire. During my time in Eau Claire, I interned with the Wisconsin Public Defender’s Office and immediately became enthralled with criminal defense. Upon graduation, I took a year off to work in real estate and returned to law school with a passion for justice. I joined Meshbesher & Associates as a law clerk in 2022 and eagerly remained as an associate attorney.
In both my personal and professional life, I strongly believe in being a well-rounded individual. Having worked in different areas of practice including civil rights litigation, criminal prosecution and criminal public defense, I understand how injustice can affect a person’s everyday life.
“Speak softly and carry a big stick” is how I strive to practice. I listen and come prepared for anything. If you want an attorney that fiercely advocates for your best interests, call our office for a free consultation.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire: B.A. – 2018
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota: J.D. – 2022
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Member
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates (COPPA), Member
PRO BONO ACTIVITES
- Minnesota Wills for Heroes, Volunteer Attorney
- Mitchell Hamline Criminal Expungement Self-Help Clinic, Law Student Volunteer
- Ramsey County Attorney’s Office
- Washington County Public Defender’s Office
- School Law Center, LLC